- She became a heavy drinker in her midteens.
- He was tall and strong with heavy features.
- The company’s heavy losses will lead to many redundancies.
- It was a very heavy meal – far too much meat and not enough vegetables or salads.
- The match was played in heavy rain.
- Let’s go to bed. We’ve got a heavy schedule tomorrow.
- Don’t stay up too late, you’ll be a heavy sleeper!
- He’s been a heavy smoker and drinker all his adult life.
- Heavy snow is forecast for Scotland.
- It has been widely praised for reducing heavy traffic in the city.
- I’ve had a really heavy week – I’ve got a really heavy timetable this term.
- She’s struggling to cope with the heavy workload.
Video Học Tập